How to Sell Your House with a Realtor
Establish Your Home Basics, Selling Goals, and List Price
- Home Basics:
- It is essential to go over the features of your home and highlight any great selling points with your realtor from Pat O’Brien & Associates. Since you are the current homeowner, you know better than anyone what may appeal to future buyers.
- Known Issues with the Home:
- While making note of the best parts of your home is great, it is also important to go over any issues within the home. This may include electrical or plumbing problems, cosmetic concerns, or landscape issues.
- Budget for Repairs and Upgrades:
- When going over information about your home with your realtor from Pat O’Brien & Associates, be sure to also establish a clear budget for any home repairs or upgrades they may suggest.
- Selling Goals:
- Discuss your timeline and ideal offer scenario with you Pat O’Brien & Associates realtor before putting your home on the market.
- List Price:
- One of the most critical aspects of selling your home is setting the right price. A well-priced home will attract more potential buyers and increase the chances of receiving multiple offers. Pat O'Brien & Associates will help you determine the best price for your home by conducting a thorough market analysis, considering factors like comparable sales, local market trends, and your property's unique features.
Complete Suggested Repairs or Upgrades
- At Pat O'Brien & Associates, our knowledgeable and dedicated agents are here to guide you through the home-selling process. So, when your realtor suggests any repairs or upgrades, it comes from a place of expertise on selling homes quickly and to your benefit.
Clean and Stage Your Home
- Giving your home a deep clean can brighten your space and make it more appealing for a wide range of potential buyers. Realtors at Pat O’Brien & Associates know that home staging helps potential buyers visualize themselves living in your space. As a reminder, a well-staged home can significantly increase its value and decrease the time it spends on the market.
Be Available for Showings
- Pat O'Brien & Associates will work with you to establish a showing schedule that maximizes exposure while minimizing disruption to your daily life. By taking these steps to make your home available for showings, the number of potential buyers who view your property and potentially put down an offer will significantly increase.
Trust the Experts
- At Pat O'Brien & Associates, our knowledgeable and dedicated agents are here to guide you through the home-selling process. We're committed to providing personalized service, expert advice, and exceptional results. Trust our team to help you achieve your home-selling goals and enjoy a smooth, stress-free experience.
Put these best-kept secrets to work by partnering with Pat O'Brien & Associates. Contact us today to discuss your home-selling needs and discover how our team can help you achieve the results you deserve.
*The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.